Wednesday 19 July 2017

REVOLUTIONARY CANNIBALS

The attached article contains a fascinating cry from the heart of a social justice warrior who once identified as a 'Christian' (although from her description I deduce a religious 'christian' experience rather than a truly Christian one), nevertheless it provides an interesting insight into the murky world of the anarchic SJW's and how, like most revolutions in history, the unleashing of unbridled passions causes the participants to end up turning on each other and devouring the very ones that started the revolution in the first place:


I cannot help but sympathise. I know what it is like to be involved with groups of passionate people involved in a 'righteous' cause. I have seen how 'doing the right thing' can mean zealotry and prejudice find rich soil to prosper. I have seen dissatisfaction turn into murderous intent, I have experienced myself becoming judgemental, manipulative and condescending. This is called life! There is far more wrong than right in our world today, we do not have to look far to find injustice.

The difference is that within Christian circles we do have a powerful assistant who works with us to not only transform the situation but us in the process, and we have the option to forgive without it becoming a defeat or a surrender. 

Without these breakers, these safety valves, life becomes unbearable and I think this is what this writer is experiencing. I only hope that she turns to the true Christian experience, one where she realises that she does not have to strive for 'perfection' nor does she have to be something that she is not, but that she is loved for who she is right now, and that she has the option of an eternal future based on love, acceptance and community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment