Sunday 16 October 2022

HIS STORY PERVERTED

I don’t watch many movies these days, can’t remember when last I went ‘to the movies’, but I do occasionally tape onto my hard drive, selections from the SBS World Movie series. I have just watched one and it was confirmed in spades why I don’t watch many. It’s a production called Assassins Creed (2016) with a great cast; Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard, Jeremy Irons, Brendan Gleeson, Charlotte Rampling, but talk about rewriting history.

Of course given the trajectory of today’s Holly Wood the ‘assassins’(Shia Muslim sect) are the good guys and the Christians are the bad ones, in fact it is ironic that I quote C S Lewis in my title page as encouraging youngsters to admire 'brave knights', that most definitely would not include the 'knights' of this abomination of a movie. The baddie Christians are of course, seeking to control the whole worlds thought processes through the mythical ‘apple’ from the garden of Eden, which in my opinion is a classic Leftist act of projection. 

In fact the ‘Church’ regalia in this movie looks like it belongs in a bacchanalian pagan festival, or is perhaps inspired by scenes from the Californian 'Bohemian Grove' cult where the scriptwriters possibly gained their inspiration. The ‘bible quotes’ were not from any bible I’ve read, probably because if any of the scriptwriters actually read the bible they would have burst into flames.

Knowing a good deal of history, both Church and secular, I just could not swallow the absolute lies and misrepresentation of truth, and I noticed that even rotten tomatoes scored it a woeful 19%, though probably for different reasons.

The attacks against the church and against Christians are being propagated from every angle and I hope and pray that Church congregations, particularly the younger members(this movie has been adapted from a popular video game) are kept informed on the true history of the West and the good things that we enjoy as a result of our Judaeo-Christian heritage, it is vital that we are kept ahead of the propaganda by the constant renewing of our minds and of our worldviews...but given my experience in various church bodies I fear that that could be mere wishful thinking. 
To those who are teaching real meat, well done, great applause is due you.

But God!

No comments:

Post a Comment