Friday 7 December 2012

Is the end nigh?

I am aware that the New Testament has awarded first place to those who believe in Jesus as the Way the Truth and the Life, but having said that I do not for one moment believe that God has abandoned his first family, the Jewish people (Ephesians 3:6). In fact I believe that the Genesis curse (Gen 12:4) still applies.

Therefore it is with a heavy heart that I read of the Judeo-phobia that has broken out in the West because of the stranglehold that the left-leaning (read: Neo-Marxist): main-stream-media types, Hollywood-ites, craven politicians and most education 'authorities' exercise, on reporting what they deem as 'news' and of the propaganda they promote as 'education'.

I abhor the vehicle for smut and degradation that the net has become, but I welcome its 'democratisation' of the news. At least there is a semblance of different perspectives regarding world events being broadcast through the WWW.

Interestingly this is also under attack by government's who do not want the truth of their deceptions and graft to become widely known. Why are we surprised when countries like Russia, China and North Korea are a the forefront of policing the web efforts. What is truly shocking are the Western countries who are lining up to support these moves. Western countries who now seem to be firmly in the hands of left-wing (and surprisingly incompetent) ideologues.

Note well the atrocities taking place in Edinburough at the higher 'seats of learning' that these days are little more than hotbeds for Islamic radicalisation:
http://melaniephillips.com/jewish-students-running-gauntlet-of-hate-welcome-to-21st-century-britain

These are so many instances of similar experiences that I cannot even attempt to list them all.

I am sure that generations past have imagined their days to be the last ones, and I could imagine that during the second World War many would have had far more reason to think so that we do now. But I cannot help think of how so many revelatory 'signs' seem to be coming together for these to be near, if not at, the end.
I am certainly praying more earnestly for those I know and love to make a commitment now.

No comments:

Post a Comment