Monday 2 September 2013

The new Sideshow Bob


When first directed (in a blog) to reading Bob Ellis's blog; 'Table Talk', I was incensed that someone could write such bald-faced lies and expect to get away with it. In fact at one point I commented that Tony Abbott should personally sue the b%&#@*!d because of the blatant, slimy slander that 'Table Talk' promoted.

 
Ever since that first encounter some foul compulsion draws me back intermittently, (perhaps anthropologically?), to pick over the entrails of the sewer-mind that this Ellis turd possesses, just to try and make some sense of his absurdity's and extreme self-delusions. After each vigilant excursion my response thereafter was to immediately try and cleanse my mind of the grime that unfortunately attaches itself to the imagination when confronted with materiel of this nature.

 
Then, after a while I began to realise that another more mystifying reaction was beginning to assert itself. I found myself increasingly enveloped by a strange, almost reluctant, emerging compassion. I was amazed...perhaps it is because this fellow is so obviously unhinged that even the most belligerent lefties could not take his bloviating seriously.

 
I began to sense that these petulant scribbling’s were the result of a damaged psyche, that this poor fool had, at some time in the past tipped over the edge and has plunged down through all 9 circles of Dante's inferno and was being tortured every moment of every day after opening his eyes in the morning, and thus I cannot help but feel sorry for the wretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment