Saturday 24 September 2022

TO BE OR NOT TO BE

We should not despair at what is happening in the world at the moment. Yes, we can all plainly see that evil has been unleashed (perhaps it would be more accurate to say it has been exposed because it has always been at work) and the results thereof are that we are regressing at an enormous rate in morals, ethics, self restraint etc, and the resultant zeitgeist is one of mounting chaos as the cities and towns of America and around the West in general implode under the effects of…..unrestrained sin! But! And while I stress that it is my opinion only, it is an opinion shared with a number of believers around the world... I believe that God is allowing all of this to happen so that it lights a fire under the church and torches the apathy that the ‘good/easy/complacent times’ have allowed to flourish in our midst. I will elaborate more on this in future musings. Please disagree with me and correct me if you have a compelling reason as to why this is not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment