Friday 14 September 2012

Catherine the not so great

Wow, this Catherine Deveny is one sick 'puppy'...and what is even more hilarious is how seriously she takes herself:
It did shock me how the creepy 'gentlemen with manners' routine managed to distract people from his hateful poisonous rhetoric and speaking in circles, 'We need to have a conversation about that'. This IS the conversation. Is that code for 'I need to make you agree with me'? How people were not aware of the sinister, softly spoken clear messenger of hate, inequality and intolerance.
For what it's worth I have sat next to John Elliot, Corey Bernadi, Peter Dutton, Gerard Henderson, Tony Abbott and of course spent time with Peter Reith, Angry Anderson and Mike Smith and I have never been so physically repelled by anyone as I have by Jensen. He is pure evil.
I think people are unused to seeing someone like me, who does not work for a particular media outlet, political party or religious group and has to couch what they say to push the company line. I speak for no one but myself. And I am not here, there or anywhere to convince people or win arguments.
 
Can this person really be that deluded to call others 'hateful' and 'intolerant' then say and do what she does. She is like so many other 'feminazi's' who equate good manners with condescension and kindness with weakness. Where does she gain her concept of 'evil' from - philosophically speaking she is a lunatic - saying that she does not believe in a God and then in the next breath affirming that there is a source of good.
Equally unfortunate for her is the truth that not believing in something does not make it untrue no matter how much you want it to be and I fear that Deveny is going to find herself jumping from the frying pan into the literal fire on that distant day.
All of the good in me wants to feel compassionate and a Christian love for her and that causes me to exercise restraint in what I say, but that black dog which lurks in a corner of all our souls wants her to eat her words.

No comments:

Post a Comment