Sunday 23 September 2012

Step into the light

WoW! In Australia we have a bad to terrible government run by swindlers and sycophants but that has nothing on Pakistan's government. Check this out:
A Pakistani government minister offered a $US100,000 ($95,500) reward for the head of the man behind an anti-Islam film...
Railways Minister Ghulam Ahmed Bilour ...was speaking to reporters in the northwestern city of Peshawar a day after violent nationwide protests against the “Innocence of Muslims” film left 21 people dead and more than 200 injured.
“I announce today that this blasphemer who has abused the holy prophet, if somebody will kill him, I will give that person a prize of $100,000,” Mr Bilour said, urging others to shower the killer with cash and gold.
"I also invite Taliban and al-Qaida brothers to be partners in this noble deed,” he said.
“I also announce that if the government hands this person over to me, my heart says I will finish him with my own hands and then they can hang me.”
Talk about the Pakistanis finally coming out of the 'Qloset'.

No comments:

Post a Comment