Tuesday 8 August 2017

DUNKIRK REVERSED

I have read another review of the movie Dunkirk and I think it paints the movie in a far better light than the way I actually viewed it and subsequently wrote about in my previous post.

I am quite prepared to reverse my position if the evidence before me warrants it, and in this case perhaps it is necessary.

Katie Kiefer's article points out some perspectives that I appear to have overlooked and on contemplation I am inclined to agree with her:

https://townhall.com/columnists/katiekieffer/2017/08/07/dunkirk-healing-sick-minds-n2365301

As a passionate and ever learning student of history I have to agree that the terrible condition of education in the West today is creating a people destined for slavery of the worst kind. Perhaps the movie director in this case is doing his bit to reverse this cultural plague.

I hope and pray she is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment